At KashCrafts, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute
- We offer free shipping on all our products which fall under the category of Kashmiri Craft for our customers in India. There are no extra charges on any craft product within the country.
- Just because shipping is free doesn’t mean it should take a long time. The KashCrafts understands that getting your items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order quickly. When you order from our website, you can expect to receive your order within 5-6 business days (actual delivery times may vary depending on the shipping locations). We endeavor to ship purchases within 48 hours of receiving your order.If you want to receive your order faster, you can use the other shipping options:USPS Priority Mail (4-5 Business Days)USPS Express Mail (2-3 Business Days)and Faster FedEx options are also available.
The international orders are shipped based on the shipping option chosen by the customer.
USPS Priority Mail International (6-10 Business Days)
USPS Express Mail International (5 Business Days)
and Faster FedEx International options are also available.
All custom duties or VAT are to be borne by the customer.
Our courier service assumes the responsibility of only clearing your parcel through customs.
- A weight based shipping cost is applicable for our International Customers.
- Each of our products is crafted especially for you by master artisans across the valley, the shipping time for each is different. Please check the delivery time on the product page while placing the order.
- Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
- You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
You can drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get in touch with you in no time.
Please note the following:
- Most of the orders are shipped directly from Kashmir.
- Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.
- Billing address refers to the address where a customer receives their credit card bills.